Saturday, November 24, 2012

A Victory for Fat Guy

I know this is going to come across as insensitive to all of the Hostess workers who lost their jobs when they shut down operations, but seriously, can we acknowledge the fact that this is a victory for Fat Guy!  I love, crave and hunt after Twinkies, and well now, they're not on the shelves! 

In honor of Hostess I did binge eat a box of Twinkies the other day in honor of the wonderful memories I've made with this Hostess snack cake and am happy to report that after multiple trips to the grocery store I can earnestly say that no replacement Twinkies are to be found!  This is a good thing for me.

When you consider the time of year and all of the temptations that come with Thanksgiving and Christmas for Fat Guy it's nice to finally see one of my major temptations disappear all together.  So, even though I do feel bad about the job losses that came with Hostess' demise, I have to admit, there are some personal positives that came with it too.  Farewell Twinkies... Farewell!

--Fat Guy

1 comment:

  1. I didn't agree with your Tag Line. how is possible a Fat guy comes in Small Coat.
    Dhow cruise Dubai

    ReplyDelete